Final Quest II
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Final Quest IIReturn to the world of Paylea in Final Quest II. In an action-packed adventure, join Ralph and friends on an epic voyage to find his lost father. Have you got what it takes to confront the Dormai Empire?
Your actions will define how the story evolves, multiple paths and choices will result in different endings.
If you didn't play Final Quest that's OK. Final Quest II is a standalone game. For the best experience in FQII however, we do recommend playing the first game in the series.
Final Quest II Features:
- Return to the world of Paylea. Explore and adventure through a vast world with a variety of unique environments
- Find and recruit allies to your team
- Unlock hidden areas with secret passwords
- Recruit monsters to be your pets
- New treasure hunter system - Dig and find items
- New Pixel weather system
- Mini games
- Collect weapons, armours and secret key items.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page