Final Quest II
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5Ghz or better
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Final Quest II Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Final Quest II game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Final Quest IIReturn to the world of Paylea in Final Quest II. In an action-packed adventure, join Ralph and friends on an epic voyage to find his lost father. Have you got what it takes to confront the Dormai Empire?
Your actions will define how the story evolves, multiple paths and choices will result in different endings.
If you didn't play Final Quest that's OK. Final Quest II is a standalone game. For the best experience in FQII however, we do recommend playing the first game in the series.
Final Quest II Features:
- Return to the world of Paylea. Explore and adventure through a vast world with a variety of unique environments
- Find and recruit allies to your team
- Unlock hidden areas with secret passwords
- Recruit monsters to be your pets
- New treasure hunter system - Dig and find items
- New Pixel weather system
- Mini games
- Collect weapons, armours and secret key items.