- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Additional Notes: minimum resolution of 1280 x 720
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1GB memory
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fingered game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
GUILTY! THEY ARE ALL GUILTY!i mean really just look at them, you can see the guilt...
i feel guilty just looking at them...
can you point the finger at your fellow man?
are you ready to finger yourself?
can you do your job?
trim your nails, put on your listening eyes and peer deeply into the skin folds of the usual suspects...
will you become a true hero?
or will the fleas become too much for you?
either way, i think there is a future in this for us.
let's do this!
FINGERED is a "whodunit" hyperrealisic police sim where you must finger the guilty and clean up this darn city using the descriptions of the local busy bodies. but everyone's perspective is different: one man's fat is another man's sexy!
will you put an end to all crime in america with the electric finger of the law?!
answer - yes!
- 21 levels of confusion
- a few billion randomly generated people to finger/murder
- loads of secret celebs to murder!
- find yourself in the criminal data base!