First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
First Person Tennisis the first tennis simulator developed for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
Now, you can play on a real tennis court and face professional tennis players.
You'll have to show all your technical and tactical skills. The game is designed for gamepad or keyboard too.
Controls:Topspin, Backspin, Lob, Volley.
Keep the button pressed for high power but low precision.
Move the target on court to put the ball wherever you want.
VR Controls:Hold the controller/racket and play tennis.
- 13 Tournaments.
- 7 Different court surfaces: clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound.
- 4 Camera modes.
- Training Mode.
- Full ranking system.
- Fully customizable 3D male player.
- 2 Players split screen.
- Arcade and Simulation mode.
- Vive Tracker support: Play with your real tennis racket!
- 3 different ways to run through the court: Teleport, Run in Place, Sliding Run.
- One handed serve.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page