Food War TD
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Food War TD is a Tower Defense-Storytelling adventure through a delicious world created by a one-man team! Build towers around the food-themed map and don't let enemies reach The Supreme Plate. Get ready to have a fun and relaxing time with Food War TD! Are you ready to explore?
Food War TD puts you in control of The Guardians, a group of special foods that were born to protect The Supreme Plate. You are going to fight against The Fats Free, a clan composed of healthy foods that were kicked out by The King. With strategy, you are going to build towers around the map to shoot against healthy foods.
We wanted to create a fun and relaxing experience with Food War TD. This game is not intended to compete with big blockbusters, but we want you to have a different experience than the other Tower Defense games have.
Enjoy the beautiful 3D Environment made all of food, full of spaces to explore. Be part of this story of plot-twists, adventures, and most importantly, have fun!
- 4 Different types of tower to use, with 3 Upgrades each
- 4 Enemy Classes, going up to Level 3
- 5 Levels with lot's of strategy possibilities
- Beautiful artistic environments
- High quality sounds
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page