Unfortunately, professional review of the Fuego! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fuego!Fuego is an online Mexican standoff game between two opposing players and their teams of gun toting animal-banditos. The game starts in the standoff where players position and orient their banditos one at a time, in double blind turns. During the standoff players are trying to unravel the impending shootout while identifying strategic linchpins and outsmarting their opponent.
After all the banditos have been placed, the shootout ensues and the players watch the consequences of their actions. You shoot a bank, you get the gold. You shoot a bandito, you steal the gold. Just make sure that when the dust settles, your gang walks away with the bigger haul. Even if that means losing a few friends along the way.
Game ModesOnline Multiplayer
- Play against random opponents or arrange matches with friends
- Collect new animal banditos and accumulate gold
- Single Player Puzzle Mode - Solve 60 Mexican standoff puzzles
- AI - Practice your skills against an AI opponent
Press / Awards
- "Indie Game Showcase" - Boston Festival of Indie Games, 9 September, 2015
- "Indie Prize Showcase" - Casual Connect, 11 August, 2015
- "PAXEast2015 Indie MEGABOOTH Showcase" - Indiecade, 6 March, 2015
- "Best of IXC Game Tasting" - Indiecade, 9 October, 2014
- "Quick and elegant fun." - Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Just a super addicting game. We could play that for hours... So much fun." - Boston Bastard Brigade
- "You've got to check it out... Awesome and addictive." - Alex Cabral, Random Assault Podcast