GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Fuego!Fuego is an online Mexican standoff game between two opposing players and their teams of gun toting animal-banditos. The game starts in the standoff where players position and orient their banditos one at a time, in double blind turns. During the standoff players are trying to unravel the impending shootout while identifying strategic linchpins and outsmarting their opponent.
After all the banditos have been placed, the shootout ensues and the players watch the consequences of their actions. You shoot a bank, you get the gold. You shoot a bandito, you steal the gold. Just make sure that when the dust settles, your gang walks away with the bigger haul. Even if that means losing a few friends along the way.
Game ModesOnline Multiplayer
- Play against random opponents or arrange matches with friends
- Collect new animal banditos and accumulate gold
- Single Player Puzzle Mode - Solve 60 Mexican standoff puzzles
- AI - Practice your skills against an AI opponent
Press / Awards
- "Indie Game Showcase" - Boston Festival of Indie Games, 9 September, 2015
- "Indie Prize Showcase" - Casual Connect, 11 August, 2015
- "PAXEast2015 Indie MEGABOOTH Showcase" - Indiecade, 6 March, 2015
- "Best of IXC Game Tasting" - Indiecade, 9 October, 2014
- "Quick and elegant fun." - Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Just a super addicting game. We could play that for hours... So much fun." - Boston Bastard Brigade
- "You've got to check it out... Awesome and addictive." - Alex Cabral, Random Assault Podcast
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page