Ground Breakers Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ground Breakers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The game features both a single player campaign and multiplayer matches.
- Test your wits in traditional tactical matches featuring over 15 types of different robots and a wide selection of skills to play with. More to come!
- Wreak havoc while flexibly adapting to the 5+ types of ever-changing battlegrounds.
- Position your robots, capture important points, exploit high ground, protect the fortress, make sure the key robot survives, and so on...
- Tweak and customize your robots using chips. Collect chips of different shapes, and arrange them in the best way possible to maximize your robot's abilities.
- Expand your robot army by destroying the enemy's robots, and win parts to craft new robots with. Each robot is the result of a different recipe, and what parts you will actually get is a matter of pure luck.
- Compete against other players in online battles and climb the leaderboards.
- Expand your army, mostly through sheer force, but also via diplomacy and the accumulation of riches.
- Fight your way though the non-linear world domination campaign; face opponents with far superior equipment.
Win the match, craft a new robot, upgrade it, and dominate the world one region at a time. Good luck on your mission!