Hippocampal: The White Sofa
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Video Cards with Directx 9
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Hippocampal: The White Sofa Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hippocampal: The White Sofa game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Satiric because we are mocking the hero, game characters, movies, comic books and video games we liked. And also the ones you like. Basically everything that tells you to be what you do not want to be.
- Contemplative because you just have to walk through this world to understand how it works.
You are an astronaut (M.kurt.C) taking some time off in orbit, enjoying your holidays, when suddenly from out of nowhere monsters crash into you and send you back to earth
What are you going to do? Take revenge for this cosmic attack? Find ways to keep relaxing? Prevent those creatures from attacking earth? It all depends on the trauma of the crash, right?