Unfortunately, professional review of the Hive game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hive is a board game with a difference. There is no board! The pieces are added to the playing area thus creating the board. As more and more pieces are added the game becomes a fight to see who can be the first to capture (surround) the opposing Queen Bee.
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the Computer - AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes "hot-seat"/"pass-n-play" mode for players with who want to share one mouse/keyboard or gamepad.
- Full 3D with camera-control
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- Same expansions as table-top version: the Pillbug, the Ladybug, and the Mosquito expansions are available as DLC.
- Each expansion can be turned on/off for any individual game. Play with these pieces online even if your opponent does not own the expansions! (they will also get to use the expansions during the game)
- Asynchronous play - you can play even when your opponent is offline.
- The Hive board game is a winner of many awards including "Mensa Select", "Dr. Toy: Product of Excellence", "Spiele Hits", "International Gamers Awards", and "Juego del ao".