Hive is a board game with a difference. There is no board! The pieces are added to the playing area thus creating the board. As more and more pieces are added the game becomes a fight to see who can be the first to capture (surround) the opposing Queen Bee.
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the Computer - AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes "hot-seat"/"pass-n-play" mode for players with who want to share one mouse/keyboard or gamepad.
- Full 3D with camera-control
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- Same expansions as table-top version: the Pillbug, the Ladybug, and the Mosquito expansions are available as DLC.
- Each expansion can be turned on/off for any individual game. Play with these pieces online even if your opponent does not own the expansions! (they will also get to use the expansions during the game)
- Asynchronous play - you can play even when your opponent is offline.
- The Hive board game is a winner of many awards including "Mensa Select", "Dr. Toy: Product of Excellence", "Spiele Hits", "International Gamers Awards", and "Juego del ao".
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.