Human Extinction Simulator
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- Tactical chess-like approach of space battles
- Over 30 different spaceships with unique moves and weapons patterns
- 34 missions ranging from large-scale battles to covert operations
- Deterministic gameplay: No luck involved, only your skills
In 2312, first contact with the Navassian extraterrestrial species was established near the Deltria system. For 5 years we have been observing this warlike race while maintaining a wary diplomatic relationship. Growing tensions over ownership of the minerals of the Deltria system lead to the formation of the Unified Earth Defense Forces.
Facing overwhelming odds in a direct military conflict, the UEDF introduced the Halting Extraterrestrials Strategy, or HES, training program for all officers. The simulator presents likely combat encounters based upon observed Navassian tactical data from previous engagements. Recruits call this program the Human Extinction Simulator due to the extensive and often catastrophic scenarios depicted. While most find this amusing, some fear that it might be the actual name of the program.
Welcome to the meat grinder, Lieutenant.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page