If It’s for My Client, I’d Even Schedule a Demon Lord
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
If Its for My Client, Id Even Schedule a Demon Lord is a calendar-themed puzzle game where you set schedules while laughing at a parodical fantasy story. Prepare a schedule, one event at a time, to make your clients happy. Resolve schedule conflicts, explore unique worlds, and challenge this time management brain-teaser!
- 300+ puzzles!
- Humorous adventure with unique characters.
- See new schedules, calendars, and characters as you progress.
- Explore common calendars with 365 days, and fantastical calendars with original days-of-the-week and months.
- Deal with various types of events from one-time activities to weekly affairs!
- Take your time, or race the clock.
- Customize your own colour schemes, or enjoy the varying schemes level-by-level.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page