Indie Game: The Movie Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Indie Game: The Movie game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After almost two years of painstaking work, designer Edmund McMillen and programmer Tommy Refenes await the release of their first major game for Xbox, Super Meat Boythe adventures of a skinless boy in search of his girlfriend, who is made of bandages. At PAX, a major video-game expo, developer Phil Fish unveils his highly anticipated, four-years-in-the-making FEZ. Jonathan Blow considers beginning a new game after creating Braid, one of the highest-rated games of all time.
First-time filmmaking duo Lisanne Pajot and James Swirsky capture the emotional journey of these developers as they sacrifice money, health and sanity to realize their lifelong dreams of sharing their games with the world. Four developers, three games, and one ultimate goal to express oneself through a video game.
- 1080P, full HD video application.
- Team Meat Audio Commentary Track: Edmund McMillen and Tommy Refenes provide their various insights throughout the film. Hilarious, informative and sometimes outright lies. Its a great compliment to the film.
- Subtitle / Language Support: Arabic, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukraine.
- Video Extras: Assorted video pieces produced during the production of the film.
- 2012 Sundance Official Selection World Documentary Competition
- 2012 Sundance Winner for Best Editing in World Documentary Cinema
- 2012 South by Southwest Official Selection
- 2012 Hot Docs Festival Official Selection
- 2012 Sheffield Doc/Fest Official Selection