GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Cool Game for the whole Family!
Classic Jigsaw Puzzle Game with 30 stunning pictures of sea scenery with sailing warships of various ages and countries - from state-of-the-art Western Frigates and Ships-of-the-line to legendary Korean Kobuksons (turtle ships) and Chinese War Junks. Each scene can be solved in 3 different modes, suitable for all puzzle-lovers. Moreover, the game comes with a backstory - an impressive visual novel about risky journey of a Venetian adventurer for the lost treasure.
From the letter of one Venetian adventurer...
"After many years of perilous travels full of hardships and dangers, I was comforted with the knowledge that I was returning home with priceless cargo...but now we are all prisoners and are at the mercy of hateful Pirates. My priceless cargo, that to them is nothing but a pile of worthless papers, unfortunately caught their leaders attention. All my attempts to explain the value of my scrolls were met with jeers and laughter from these uneducated Barbarians. For the sake of sadistic enjoyment derived from my torments, they cut into pieces all of my precious papers."
The note continues...
"Praise Be to the Lord, it had not occurred to anyone setting fire to them in the process. Even in such disarray, I take comfort from knowing the scrolls are not lost to me until the end of time. Reflecting on all those ordeals that I had to undergo in order to collect each of these gems, and to think that in the blink of an eye these savages could have easily destroyed them all."
And then the letter concludes...
"I have managed to gather all of the scraps with the hope of preserving them for future generations. If you are reading this message, it makes my heart glad that they have made it to the safety of your keep. Please restore these records as I have indicated, and share their vast knowledge with the world..."
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page