- Release date: 5/31/2018
- Developer: Berzerk Studio
- Publisher: Berzerk Studio
- Genre: Indie , Action
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Just Shapes & Beats
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz 64 bits Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible graphics card with at least 256MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.5GHz 64 bits Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11-compatible graphics card with at least 512MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Just Shapes & Beats Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Just Shapes & Beats game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You like music? SO. DO. WE. That's why we have 35 hand crafted stages with licensed tracks from over 20 chiptune and EDM artists.
Hits like a ton of brick straight into your eardrums and your eyeballs; BAM.
Gather up your squad and play up to 4 player co-op, drop-in drop-out, either all on your couch for a house party, or an online party!
Don't have/like your friends? WE GOTCHU MY DUDES, make new or BETTER friends by playing a few quick online challenge runs. Let us pick your new best buds for the next hours; strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.
Kind of a lone wolf, back hurts from carrying people, would rather play with yourself? Do it, the game is just as fun, just a different experience waiting for you; ain't nobody judging here yo.
We have many different game experiences to offer! Story mode helps you learn the ropes with our intermediate-ish tracks and the optional Casual mode. When you think youre ready, Challenge Runs is where you get to prove yourself: get judged on your skills by playing through randomly picked tracks.
Need some kind of training montage to get better? Rip off your sleeves and practice the tracks youre struggling to master in the Playlist.
Literally the soundtrack for your party! Let the game play in Party Mode and light up your social gatherings, + you can even have people playing those cool party stages while the music plays if they're into that, because WE'VE THOUGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.
So yea, go ahead and throw the most epic party of your life thanks to us, you are welcome.