GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Last Dream incorporates the best features of classic RPGs: replayability and complete immersion into a vast world, rich with detail.
- 40+ hours of dynamic gameplay
- 15+ additional hours of immersive side quests
- 1+ hours of interspersed flashbacks
- 200+ compositions from talented, independent artists
- 50 mind-bending puzzles
- 200+ tracked achievements
- 500+ unique paths by virtue of the non-linear gameplay
- 701-page comprehensive Strategy Guide and walkthrough
Follow the rise of your modest protagonists to epic heights in a sprawling RPG packed with a vast set of challenging puzzles, hundreds of original compositions, myriad side quests, and interspersed cutscenes within an in-depth, captivating storyline.
- Thoughtfully-crafted storyline with memorable characters
- Classic turn-based battle system and graphics
- Adjustable difficulty level and custom scripts
- 4-character party selected from 8 unique classes
- Unlock a wide diversity of class skills
- Build each character's attributes as you see fit
- Leaderboards! (visit our website at http://WhiteGiantRPG.com)
A Deep Storyline Focus
Experience a highly non-linear RPG from an independent development studio with a sprawling storyline. You commence as a modest protagonist, lost in an unfamiliar world... As you struggle to find a way back home, you uncover an increasingly malevolent and time-twisted plot to devour the ancient creatures of Terra. You must confront this corrupted power to save Terra and ultimately, yourself.
Complex Role Playing Explore a vast RPG where the decisions you make change the world around you. Will you gather and trade the Ancient Elven Relics for a Dorian ship, or trek through the uncharted depths of the Woods of Despair? By virtue of the choices available in Last Dream, there are over five hundred unique paths in your journey through the mystical land of Terra.
Tremendous Replayability Last Dream allows the freedom to choose any 4-character party you wish from 8 distinctive character classes. With over 4,000 party variations, youll never run out of new experiences. In addition to myriad party combinations and various selectable difficulty levels, you can also build each character as you see fit, so the possibilities are nearly endless.
Side Quests Galore Whether you love the rush of gambling at Luckys Casino, the sensation of adrenaline pumping through your gauntlet-covered veins as you stare down your opponents at Cecils Arena, or even the feeling of frantically racing your giant flightless bird to win first place, Last Dream is packed with gameplay enhancements.
Our development team is comprised of people who deeply cherish the RPGs of our childhoods.
We began developing Last Dream to be the central element of our decades-running annual RPG Tournament among physics graduates. That is, we started with the sole desire to craft an enduring game that we would personally enjoy.
As Last Dream progressed and over 50 creative individuals became involved, we realized that other people might enjoy our game as well. Now, after investing thousands of collective hours in game development and testing, and after receiving such generous support from the Kickstarter and Steam communities (thank you!!), we present you with Last Dream - the first in a trilogy.
The Last Dream Expansion and Last Dream II are currently in development. Our progress can be viewed here: Last Dream Expansion and here: Last Dream II
- - - Download Episode!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page