HELP: THE GAME Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Malkia game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your job is to assist Malkia as much as possible by utilising the resources available to her. By successfully delegating tasks amongst the family and completing stock resupply journeys you can help Malika to grow her business, educate her children and put food on her family's table.
Key Features / How to play
- Unique real-time strategy in a narrative driven, choice-based game world
- Manage happiness, health and education as well as a dynamic economy
- Multiple game events which inspire decisions that affect gameplay
- Charming and original art style
- Based on real-life experiences in Central and East Africa
- Original soundtrack influenced by Central and West African traditional music
- Created for the War Child game jam. All profits go towards realising a vision in which no childs life is torn apart by war