GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Mini Metro Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You'll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely as long as they're used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn't though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Eighteen real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montral, San Francisco, So Paulo, Seoul, Washington, D.C., Cairo, Istanbul, Shanghai, Mumbai, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game's map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it's a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
DemoYou can check out Mini Metro for yourself and play a game on the London map in the demo.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.