Missile Cards Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Missile Cards game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
AN ELECTRONIC STRATEGY CARD GAME FOR PERSONAL COMPUTERS -- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR HUMANS OF PLANET EARTH
"Missile Command meets Solitaire...only with more doomlasers, death, and explosions."
Arm your defenses and blast away flaming death orbs, nuclear warheads, and other hazards hurtling down from space before they annihilate your base. Loosely inspired by the Atari classic Missile Command, Missile Cards re-imagines the intense bombardment defense gameplay as a turn-based strategy card game. Unlock new bases, upgrade your arsenal, complete missions, and challenge your card skills against increasingly brutal decks in this highly replayable solo-card game.
- Avoid annihilation through strategic card play and pressure cooker defense card deployment - every choice could be life or death!
- 5 challenging bases/decks full of unique hazards, defenses, special gameplay and challenging missions.
- Deploy missiles, lasers, cannons, shields, repair drones, orbital death rays, and much more!
- Unlock special cards to modify your deck and improve your chances of survival!
- Earn XP and upgrade your bases with special abilities and enhanced defenses!
- Fast to learn, highly replayable solo card game action!
- Solo card play: NO OTHER HUMAN BEINGS REQUIRED TO HAVE FUN!
- Delicious punishment: This game is hard. Yes, that's intentional.