Oozi: Earth Adventure
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Oozi: Earth Adventure is a classic 2D platformer with old school gameplay - no puzzles, no punishment, just 100% pure classic platforming fun! Its most prominent features are HD visuals and beautiful hand-drawn art, but despite its visual style, its a good fit for all kinds of gamers. The variety of difficulty levels from Kid to Hardcore allows everyone to enjoy the game regardless of their skill level. It tells the story of Oozi - an alien spaceship pilot who crashed on planet Earth, lost his space suit and needs to find his way home.
The game heavily utilizes Steam integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, Trading Cards and special feature Quantum Ghosts, holographic recordings of players from alternative universes.
- Relive an old-school platformer experience - this time with beautiful, high-definition visuals.
- Four difficulty levels, including Kid difficulty - made specifically for the youngest gamers
- Quantum Ghosts - watch how players from alternative universes played through the game
- Challenge mode - additional 44 short, but extremely difficult levels with various objectives
- Fight various enemies and discover new gameplay mechanics in distinct worlds - jungle, cave, lab or even an alien planet.
- 5 hours of story mode 20 levels and 4 boss fights
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, Trading Cards and Full Controller Support
- Oozi Earth Adventure offers an addicting platformer experience that hearkens back to the days when "scrolling parallax backgrounds" were super hip and the entire summer's agenda was to set a new high score. - Impulsegamer
- Fantastic visuals and tight platforming - extraguy.com
- Oozi: Earth Adventure feels like it deserves pride of place in a SEGA Mega Drive compilation - dealspwn.com
- ... absolutely stunning to see... , with a lush array of colors... impressive 2D artwork as the lush environments and bright world look fantastic... - armlessoctopus.com
- ...provides a solid platforming experience, complete with lush visuals and challenging gameplay... worth playing for any fan of 2D side-scrollers... - extraguy.com
- ... fun platforming game with magnificent visuals ... - gamerdork.net
- ... its strong in every department, and its an absolute must buy ... - writingsofmassdeduction.com
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page