Our Nation's Miner
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Welcome to the Empire, Miner!
Its 1984, and in the basement of a quiet arcade store somewhere in the UK, an experimental arcade machine is gathering dust.
The headline game: Our Nations Miner!
A game that puts the player in the shoes of a synthetic clone, waking up centuries too late into a spacefaring empire that has now been overrun with a peculiar mix of rogue AI.
But not everything is as it seems. The arcade machine holds dark secrets that need to be uncovered. Be careful not to fall down the rabbit hole...
An Evolving GameOur Nation's Miner is an evolving project which ties into the grand narrative of an alternate-reality game called 'Entropy'. Over time, the game will be expanded and change in response to player interactions both inside and outside of the application.
Unfolding MysteriesThis is a game with an ever-expanding collection of hidden features and secret paths. Players are encouraged to experiment and be the first to uncover these mysteries. Their discoveries may change the game forever.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page