GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive, the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. With over 200 colored puzzles, 3 game modes and a puzzle editor, Pictopix will bring you hours of fun!
The game is similar to Picross, Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers and Griddlers.
- Play over 200 puzzles (+1000 from players)
- Play 3 game modes: Classic, Endless and Challenges
- Learn the rules with a fun tutorial
- Earn awards and achievements for more challenges
- Create your own puzzles
- And share them with others players! (via Steam Workshop)
- Relaxing music (Jazz, Bossa Nova)
- Discover hidden secrets!
- Logically solvable puzzles (no guessing required)
- Useful hints to help beginners
- Playable with mouse, keyboard, game controller or touchscreen
- Multiple save slots
- Puzzles can be suspended and resumed at any time
- Undo and Redo buttons to fix your mistakes
- Zoom button for big grids
- Squares can be temporarily marked
- Smart Slide (helps you to draw straight lines even if the mouse wanders out of the row)
- Customizable interface
- 13 languages (translated by the community)
- Trading Cards
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page