Unfortunately, professional review of the Pictopix game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive, the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. With over 200 colored puzzles, 3 game modes and a puzzle editor, Pictopix will bring you hours of fun!
The game is similar to Picross, Nonograms, Hanjie, Pic-a-Pix, Paint by Numbers and Griddlers.
- Play over 200 puzzles (+1000 from players)
- Play 3 game modes: Classic, Endless and Challenges
- Learn the rules with a fun tutorial
- Earn awards and achievements for more challenges
- Create your own puzzles
- And share them with others players! (via Steam Workshop)
- Relaxing music (Jazz, Bossa Nova)
- Discover hidden secrets!
- Logically solvable puzzles (no guessing required)
- Useful hints to help beginners
- Playable with mouse, keyboard, game controller or touchscreen
- Multiple save slots
- Puzzles can be suspended and resumed at any time
- Undo and Redo buttons to fix your mistakes
- Zoom button for big grids
- Squares can be temporarily marked
- Smart Slide (helps you to draw straight lines even if the mouse wanders out of the row)
- Customizable interface
- 13 languages (translated by the community)
- Trading Cards