Please, Don’t Touch Anything
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Please, Dont Touch Anything is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing simulation.
Covering for a colleague who is taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel which only component is a red button. And since youve clearly been instructed not to touch anything, the only thing you want to do now is push that damn button.
Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. And there will be many.
- 25 devious enigmas
- Singular pixel art
- Atmospheric chiptune soundtrack
- Steam Cards
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page