Road Works Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Road Works game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In contrast to other tycoon games, you have no money or time restrictions. You just adjust the settings of your factories and build as many roads as you wish. When you think you are finished you compute your income using the built-in simulator function. The simulator computes the average income you are making. If your income is above the goal income, you win, otherwise you adjust your design until you reach the goal income. This means that Road Works is in a sense a puzzle game where you are on a quest to find the optimal design of a given industry.
- Choose the optimal road type out of up to 10 different types of road in any given transportation situation.
- Manage 33 different types of factories from farms to mechatronics by specifying attributes such as the amount of workers and workload.
- Help evolve nearby towns by providing them with resources, allowing you to have access to a larger workforce.
- Play through 20 campaign levels where you will have to save a struggling oil company from going bankrupt or play any of the 10 additional custom maps of varying difficulty.
- Make your own custom maps using the Road Works Editor.
- Enhanced gameplay with an immersive soundtrack containing over 30 minutes of blues, jazz and funk and numerous sound effects.