Rock God Tycoon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rock God Tycoon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Model your fully customizable characters with 300+ available items, all exceptionally detailed, beautifully designed, and with frequent new additions. Everybody needs to pay their bills though, and youll need to book the right shows and practice your songs to keep the money coming in; going from small town bars, to concerts halls and stadiums. Your band isnt performing and is struggling to hold a note? Better put down that coffee to pick up that gauntlet and step on stage yourself to show them how its done. Gigging across 76 cities, each with unique venues, you'll constantly be on the road; whether it be in a van, tour bus, or a private jet.
As your skill and renown grows, so will your fan base. Head to the shop and use some of your cash to upgrade your instruments, equipment, and buy promotions in a fully realized catalogue of features. Make sure to manage the tension and egos in your band carefully, and while youre at it, dont forget to pay the rent. Well placed info tabs show you every actionable detail of your band, and allow you to manage all of your band's day to day goals. RGT allows you to write your own songs, develop and release your own albums, and sign record deals with a variety of labels.
This is the music tycoon game you have been waiting for and deserve.
- Character creation
- Band tension and solidity affecting your band throughout the game
- Ability to write and create music
- Rehearsing and recording songs
- Signing a deal with a record label and album releases
- Booking and simulating gigs with review feedback
- 76 playable cities in the USA, each including their own gigs and/or recording studios, labels or video clip events
- Leveling system that affects everything your band does
- Information tabs about every detail of your band
- Billboard system and world ranking
- Bands in the world release albums and change throughout the game
- Shop system that allows you to buy promotions, vehicles, and props
- Hiring, editing, and firing bandmates
- Stage editor that allows you to place your band members and props
- Song creation, an awesome tool that lets your create your own music
- Perform your songs at your shows
- Random events and a not restrictive story line
- Multiple homes