GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Rocket Explorer is a rocket viewing experienceView the rockets of the world with your own eyes. Also in Virtual Reality!
Launch rockets, compare them side by side and take them apart.
- Browse through 30+ detailed, real-scale rockets in multiple environments: On a launch pad and in a Rocket Hangar.
- Launch rockets from a realistic virtual environment, and view it from locations that are off-limits in real life.
- Explore rockets in different aspects by viewing configurations and comparing them to each other.
- Get up close to rockets, in ways that are only possible like this.
- Do it all in Virtual Reality with the VR version of Rocket Explorer!
The development of Rocket Explorer is made possible by my fantastic, lovely Patrons.
A special thanks to the producers of Rocket Explorer:
Tim Dodd, NielsNB, Felix Schlang, Andrew Law, Anush Patel, Marcus House, TJ Cooney, and Adrian Kougianos!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page