Rogue State Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rogue State game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A world of possibilities! Over thirty possible state purchases, six clandestine projects, eight potential neighbors and hundreds of randomly generated events. No two games will ever be the same and the approaches you take in one game may not necessarily be successful in another.
- Manage complex relationships that are more nuanced than war and peace. Forging unlikely alliances may just keep Basenji from the kinds of wars your leadership can't survive. Other leaders have distinct personalities that may inform your tactics.
- Choose cabinet leaders to help manage your country. Maintain their favor by accomplishing relevant objectives.
- Forge alliances, develop tourism, promote trade. Invade countries, assassinate your rivals, nuke the planet.
- Beautiful comic imagery inspired by French comic artist Jean "Moebius" Giraud.
- Thousands of lines of spoken dialogue, and the ability to play as either a male or female Head of State.
- Be the dictator you need to be. Tackle problems with the level of freedom or oppression you desire.