GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You led the revolution that freed the People's Republic of Basenji from the shackles of a corrupt monarchy. But now the new regime will be tested. You are the Glorious Leader who must hold onto power by maintaining the delicate balance between the interests of fundamentalists, capitalists, patriots, and liberals. However be aware, your brother, Farouk, consolidates power and influence with the intention to overthrow you! How will you manage affairs with your neighboring countries while ensuring you don't attract too much negative attention from the Americans? Will you be a generous donor to the United Nations? Or an international pariah building nuclear weapons in secret? The choice is yours in Rogue State.
- A world of possibilities! Over thirty possible state purchases, six clandestine projects, eight potential neighbors and hundreds of randomly generated events. No two games will ever be the same and the approaches you take in one game may not necessarily be successful in another.
- Manage complex relationships that are more nuanced than war and peace. Forging unlikely alliances may just keep Basenji from the kinds of wars your leadership can't survive. Other leaders have distinct personalities that may inform your tactics.
- Choose cabinet leaders to help manage your country. Maintain their favor by accomplishing relevant objectives.
- Forge alliances, develop tourism, promote trade. Invade countries, assassinate your rivals, nuke the planet.
- Beautiful comic imagery inspired by French comic artist Jean "Moebius" Giraud.
- Thousands of lines of spoken dialogue, and the ability to play as either a male or female Head of State.
- Be the dictator you need to be. Tackle problems with the level of freedom or oppression you desire.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page