Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED Director's Cut game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Arriving in Boston to get away from some heat back home, you accidentally become witness to an event that will change your and every Boston citizen's life forever: A crazed dragon emerges from an underground lab spreading a trail of iridescent particles and attacks the NeoNet towers - with you inside - then crashes into Fenway Park, killing thousands. And this is only the beginning! Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by the infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city, you will have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all.
The following INFECTED! campaign puts you in a race against the clock, to save yourself from the nanite-induced disease that struck Boston. Finding out that you have gotten infected yourself during one of your fights against the headcases, you struggle desperately to find a cure for the Cognitive Fragmentation Disorder you are now suffering from, while the AI that has infected you tries to assert control over your body and mind.
Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. Its going to be a hell of a ride.
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadowrun style: Choose from a wide array of skill groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take other player's characters with you into a mission as henchmen
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
- Be who YOU want to be! Create your individual Shadowrunner in a completely level-free character system from over 60 different combat and non-combat skills, unique backgrounds and five metahuman races. Start a muscle-packed former Troll bouncer and become an expert Rigger, sending your drones into combat, or complement your spell slinging mage with the abilities of a skillful sniper. The choice is yours!
- Gear up! Employ a variety of armor, augmentations, cyberware, magic and of course tons of weapons! Lob a grenade at your enemies, blast them with a mana ball or pass them unnoticed by hacking their security systems. Over 50 different enemies from vicious gangers to combat drones and corporate wagemages await!
- Features a cool Shadowrun music soundtrack with 10+ tracks from various composers as an extra bonus!