Heretic Kingdoms: Shadows Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After four of the five members of a secret order known as Penta Nera were murdered, their souls were swallowed by a pack of Devourers. Since then, they move around the mortal realm as the puppets of the Devourers, as a demonic Penta Nera, and ravage the land in search of the essence of souls.
The fifth member of the order, bent on revenge, makes use of the only way to stop them and summons another Devourer: this one is different from his siblings. He can absorb multiple souls, but sometimes becomes more human or schizophrenic, the more souls he absorbs. He can stop the demonic Penta Nera and save the world, or he can plunge it into complete disaster...
Key Features Of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
- Extensive freedom of choice, affecting the course of the game
- Gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures
- Two game worlds in one: Wander between the worlds and risk a glimpse into the dark shadow world, where you will also face enemies and solve mystic puzzles.
- One dark hero, 15 different characters: Devour the souls of your enemies and use a lot of different characters and combat styles.
- Complete a variety of diverse quests and face creatures in battle that you could only imagine in your worst nightmares!
- Huge number of fantastical creatures with unique fighting styles and challenges
- Unique party system
- 90/100 - "A well-designed adventure into dark RPG-worlds that has nothing to hide." - http://www.spielemagazin.de/spiele/shadows-heretic-kingdoms-pc/
- 4/5 - "Shadows: heretic kingdoms enters a very crowded hall of action RPGs." - http://calmdowntom.com/review/shadows-heretic-kingdoms-review-pc/
- 8/10 - "Its a rich experience with an abundance of soul and a unique vision; theres no need to wait ten years for that glitzy triple-A game to ape its conventions and follow its narrative ambition." - http://www.hookedgamers.com/pc/shadows_heretic_kingdoms/review/article-1374-2.html