GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Explore the vast oasis of Shift OrbThe objective of every level is to make it to the goal, but it's not as simple as rolling in a straight line. You have to dodge obstacles, solve physics puzzles, and use your unique power-ups to assist you!
Shift Orb features 12 unique levels with interesting puzzles to solve. There's also a tutorial level and maybe a few secrets here and there. More puzzles are planed shortly after launch!
Splitscreen Co-opIn local two-player mode, the 4 splitscreen missions provide a unique twist to the singleplayer campaign.
More featuresThere are more features planned post-launch.
Original Soundtrack.You will find this game pairs well with its soundtrack, and creates a fun atmosphere. The soundtrack comes in a DLC pack available now!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page