Unfortunately, professional review of the Siege - the card game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The Imperial Circus
- Seeker Association
Siege is a strategic single-player card game about sieging castles with armies and magic.
- There are over 300 different building, spell and creature cards;
- Explore the solo campaign with over 100 battles;
- Build your own army deck or multiple decks;
- Upgrade your cards so they become more powerful;
- Campaign dialogue choices can impact battles and loot;
- Earn extra gold and cosmic shards through procedurally generated special missions.
How does this game differ from other card games?
Siege is mainly a single player experience with crafted campaign, where you have to tactically fight against different tower, shrine and wall card combinations.
Also mana channels are gained by sacrificing cards and you can earn extra channels by sacrificing more cards in the same turn, thus making strategic decisions between card advantage and tempo.