GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Did you enjoy a bit too much experimental crafting on games like Legend of Mana? Did you LOVE customizing your spells and minmaxing them on Oblivion? Would you like to try tactical ideas with these things?
Fight endless mobs of monsters, earn gems to buy better gear or stick to cheap but greatly enchanted items!
Each level will get harder. Can you get to level 100 by geeking out on stats?
Unleash your inner minmaxer in Smithy Wars!
- Multiplayer, fight with your friends! ELO system!
- Craft and customize your team completely in 3 vs 3 fights
- Prepare your team, watch them fight and see what went wrong
- Equip your team to specialize each teammate as a healer, tank, assassin, mage or archer!
- Enchant your equipment ala Legend of Mana. Cards for all!
- Create your own spells ala Oblivion
- Buy the best equipment or buy bad equipment and enchant it to make it the best!
- Daily training IRL makes your team stronger
Customize your spells. Go for an MP expensive spell that can only be cast twice, something in between or whatever rocks your boat!
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons"
Made in Argentina!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page