- OS: WinXP
- Processor: 1.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8.0 compatible 3D Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Spice Road Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Spice Road game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"Deep in the mountains and deserts of central Asia, where life is hard and death is sudden, thin trails of gold, silk and spice trace a web between the industrial forges of the West and the exotic climes of the East."
You are a colonial governor in the 18th Century, building a town on the Spice Road in a time of war and discovery. More than spice travels your roads musket armies, philosophies, and power plays that span the globe are at your control. From palace to monastry, trade post to smugglers den your town is worthless without the nobles, monks, merchants and rogues that chose to live in it and keeping them all happy at the same time is never simple.
Spice Road uses the StormRaid engine to deliver a beautiful fully 3D rendered world on high-end DirectX graphics cards.
- Advanced economic and trading simulation. 3 tiers of industry provide goods and services for populations of citizens, slaves and nobles with full control over wages and taxation.
- Build a network of farms, mines and caravan routes. Scout the map to find rare and exotic goods to export to distant lands.
- Defeat Bandit raiders, or pay them tribute to keep your routes peaceful.
- Compete against cunning corporate rivals. Choose diplomacy or raid their caravans and wage war on their cities.
- Meet your citizen's social and religious needs. Attract visiting explorers or pilgrims by developing the entertainment or spiritual side of your town.
- 20 Campaign Missions + generate new maps in Sandbox mode.
"I think it's genuinely fantastic. I play many strategy games, and it's hard to find a mid-level title that is as solid as Spice Road in terms of gameplay." - Colin
"This must be one of the best indie titles I've ever played. I really love it how new features that you unlock bring new challenges... the deep gameplay is something that I enjoyed most in Spice Road!" - Pawel
"An excellent game... Having TONS of fun" - Unchayned