GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
SportsBar VR Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"Numerous comments exploded the web all talking the same thing, that this might be the biggest game released on VR by far VR Headsets 3D
"Though the HTC Vive is incredible early in its life-cycle, it already has its first killer-app. Hooked Gamer
Bringing the virtual pub experience to your living room, SportsBar VR has a major social experience update cross-play now available in version 2.0. Featuring an awesome set of bar games and an incredible pool simulation including 8 Ball, 9 Ball, 3 Ball, & Killer. SportsBar VR is the best place to digitally play and practice billiards, darts, or ramp ball anywhere!
Join up with 8 of your friends to hangout and play some air hockey, throw a few rounds of darts or build an insane dominoes setup using books, chairs and bottles. Play with friends online or offline against the AI, earn and spend tickets to unlock a wide array of collectible hats, pool cues, table skin decals and fun objects!
Whether you're a budding Ramp Ball champion, a serious pool player or just want take part in the time-honored pastime of throwing empty beer bottles against the wall, there's no wrong way to hangout in SportsBar VR.
- Play Real Pool - Delight your senses with an immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics (be careful not to lean on the table, it's not really there). Choose from several variations of pool with popular rule sets and new game modes, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- No Consequences - Enjoy the pleasure of throwing a bottle at your opponent or breaking one against the wall. Aggressively throw things around the bar without the worry of being arrested or thrown out! We won't make you clean-up in VR.
- A full bar of fun - Play improved air hockey, rampball, chess, checkers, shuffleboard, extra toys + minigames, and competitive challenge modes with and against your friends.
- Compete daily - Take on daily challenges, earn daily login bonuses, and earn tickets from the new ticket economy to spend on cool new pool cues, table skin decals, and collectable hats.
- Customize Your Game - Dress up your multiplayer avatar, customize your pool cue and controllers, decorate your table top and even the environment around you with tons of unlock-able goodies.
- Online and Offline Opponents - Play against the AI or with up to 8 players globally in online crossplay, including voice chat so you can really talk some smack!
- Kill Some Time - Play VR darts while waiting for your turn on the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Go Crazy - Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack them high and launch a pool ball at it.
- Enjoy a Polished VR Experience - Years of VR / AR know how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out with your mates from the comfort of your own home.
SportsBar VR is compatible with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift w/ Touch
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.