GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In SuperMash, you're an independent video game store clerk who's found a special magical game console. It spews out retro games with crazy randomized titles, mashed-up gameplay and objectives, and even authentic bugs - all of which you'll get to play! Including elements of multiple classic game genres, from Action Adventure to JRPG, SHMUP to Classic Platformer, every mashed boot-up is an unexpected surprise!
- EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! Glitches, goals, and obstacles change up the gameplay, so you never know if you're headed to an easy win - or an near impossible challenge!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAMES! With Dev Cards, you can customize elements of each Mash, like enemies, players, mechanics, and environments. Keep playing to collect them all!
- THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! With genres including Platformer, Action Adventure, Shoot Em Up, Metrovania, Stealth, and JRPG, there are all kinds of wacky - sometimes wonderful, sometimes scary - ways that gameplay, bugs and objectives can randomly combine.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS! Share each Mashs unique code with a friend or streamer to see if they can succeed where you failedor impress them by completing their impossible Mashes!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page