Tears of a Dragon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tears of a Dragon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is Tears of a Dragon
We all have inner demons that sometimes tell us to do the wrong thing.
Savage Dragoon is in a constant battle to conquer the darkness lurking within himself...Also known as his "Dark Passenger".
Where his story ends...You Decide...
This game is based on a true story, that being my own and my constant battle against depression. Meet the people who have been a large influence in my life as well as members of my family.
- Multiple story endings for replayability
- Your choices in the story affect the route you take
- 10 playable characters/party members
- Free to save your game at any time!
- More than 50 special powers and spells
- 30 unique enemies
- More than 50 items between potions, weapons, shirts, and armour
- Challenging dungeons to explore
- Provide for your family by taking on mercenary work
- Meet Savage Dragoon's Dark Passenger. Will he take control?