Tenshu General Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tenshu General game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Tenshu General Description
Tenshu General, is a simple, elegant, Real Time Strategy (RTS) game for those who favor short play sessions over long sessions. Quick casual game play combined with the challenge of continuously adapting enemies allow for a surprisingly challenging exercise in strategy. It is a cross breed between a board game and a classic RTS. If you like Risk or 8 Minute Empire, Tenshu General is your game.
Set in medieval Japan, you will take on the role of a Tenshu General tasked with defending your Tenshu castle against invaders while expanding your own territory. Can you beat the general of the enemy Tenshu at his game?
Tenshu General Features:
- Easy to play, hard to master concept
- Campaign mode, to help you teach the fundamentals
- 10 different maps to allow you a wide variety of battlefields
- Smart enemies make different choices in each new game
- Terrain influences your movement and battle outcome
- Map Editor (for advanced users): Create your own maps
- Full screen and windowed mode
- Steam achievements and Steam trading cards
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux