- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
The Walk Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Walk game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It is time to enjoy virtual reality and push yourselves... beyond the limits.
This elevator is going to take you very high above ground.
Remember this experience is safe.
What you are going to encounter is not reality...
This exact moment... fear is your main emotion but you can fight that fear by steping on this beam.
Balance is key and remember: don't rush yourself.
One step at a time.
Well done, you did it, now we need to go back to reality.
There is only one way... you need to jump.
And remember... it's not real...
- Unique Virtual Reality experience HTC Vive required
- Two different gaming modes: with or without controllers attached to your legs
- Plug & Play pre-flight tutorial
- Customized HTC Vive mounts for legs for sale soon! (not required; you can use ducktape; straps or put in your socks :)