Thea: The Awakening
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Thea: The Awakening Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game combines turn-based strategic gameplay with the tension and grit of a rogue-like, a captivating story you can uncover through a series of in-game events, and a unique combat system based on a complex card battle game.
The wide range of gameplay features allows you to proceed through the world of Thea the way you prefer. You can choose to stay in your village and build up defenses, or you can go out and explore the world. Conflicts can be resolved through assassination, stealth, diplomacy, hunting, and various other ways depending on the skills your people possess. Fighting is not your only solution to conflict!
Choose your game style and save your people from the Darkness!
- Survival game in a dark fantasy setting with hexagonal turn-based strategic gameplay!
- Huge procedural world to explore each play-through is a new adventure!
- Village management with a variety of structures to build, upgrades and technologies to discover, and items to craft!
- Over 4400 items that you can craft in your village or gather in the games world!
- Expeditions in which each member carries his or her gear and gains experience in battle, improving abilities like collecting resources, diplomacy, healing, black magic, and dozens more!
- Over 200 non-linear story events that can grant you riches or deprive you of all your goods including life!
- Exciting card battle game system that can be resolved by combat, diplomacy, curses, and more!
- Over 100 types of deadly creatures, many inspired by Slavic Mythology!
- Procedural creature instances Each creature, even in a swarm of spiders, has its own skills and stats!
- Day & night cycle influence gameplay Villagers can better recognize threats from afar during the day, and creatures become more aggressive at night!
- Multiple game endings depending on your choices with rewards and unlocks carrying over to your next play-through!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.