There Was A Caveman
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
There Was A Caveman is a prehistoric themed, retro styled, action platformer. Get ready to die and die a lot.
The world has been overrun by dinosaurs. The last living caveman, is left alone in his cave, with every other living thing he knew dead. But he does not want to give up the world to these ferocious beasts. So with what little hope he has left, he will venture out of his caves, to find the only thing, that could save the world as he knows it - A female specimen to rebuild the cavemen civilization. But doing that won't be easy as the world is full of these dangerous creatures and other deadly hazards!
Game Features -
- Challenging gameplay that will keep you on your toes.
- Crisp pixel graphics and smooth animations.
- Strong core game mechanics, with stable platforming, dashing, variable jumping, friction etc.
- Lots of various areas to go through, like dark caves, forests or even the insides of a huge dinosaur.
- Dangerous dinosaurs and other creatures to fight, including Pterodactyls, Diplodocus and overgrown squid!
- Challenging boss fights, that will test your skills to the max.
- Secondary throwable weapons
- Swimming and underwater areas.
- Lots of hidden things, and secret places to discover.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page