Think To Die 2
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
ThinkToDie Episode 2 is a level based puzzle platformer with over 95 levels where your goal is to die. You usually accomplish this by smashing yourself with blocks, jumping into spikes or getting shot. Although it might seem very easy at first, you`ll soon start to realize that as you progress and the more levels you pass, the harder it`ll become. A fun game shaping up the a suicidal puzzler genre.
The game was designed to make you constantly think outside the box and find creative and new ways to kill yourself. As you progress you`ll experience harder and harder levels, new items and objects.
About the gameThink To Die -Episode 2 follows the steps of Think To Die Part 1. Episode 2 however focuses much more on Quality than on Quantity. Every level has its own level design, and every puzzle challenges the player anew. The music from Part 1 was taken over and a few new background music tracks have been added. The game is now fully in 3D and the graphics have been completely changed. The puzzles are way harder to solve and some controls (like the click-teleportation controls) haven been improved and changed.
ControllerThe game is NOT meant to be played with a controller, however, it is possible to play most of the levels with it but is not supported.
- Over 90 unique levels
- Playable in an optional cartoon look
- New graphics
- Funny & Fast gameplay
- Auto Saves after passing a level
- Option to skip any level (By pressing F10) in case you get stuck
- No paid DLCs (All updates will be free)
- Single-Player only & playable offline
- And much much more...
- W,A,S,D or arrow keys to move
- F10 skips a level
- F8 flips camera
- "C" changes player
- "R" restarts level
- "F1"enables/disables performance profiler
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page