Train Fever Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Train Fever game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Its the year 1850, and there are great times ahead! Establish a transport company and be its manager. Build infrastructure such as railways and stations, purchase transportation vehicles and manage lines. Fulfill the peoples needs and watch cities evolve dynamically.
Train Fever runs on an engine specifically developed for this game. The engine has a great innovative scope and is specialized in procedural content and urban simulation. A key point is the fact that there is no grid that game objects have to be aligned to, allowing for a great degree of freedom.
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrain with realistic dimensions
- Advanced passenger simulation
- Dynamically simulated urban development
- Procedurally generated buildings
- No grid - that is, the game world is not limited to 90 (or 45) degree angles
- Vehicles from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Passenger and freight transport
- Achievements and experience points
- Detailed 3D graphics
- Freely adjustable zoom factor