Where's My What?
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Wheres My What is a simple yet highly addictive game where you must identify and select a certain number of items on the screen before time runs out! While it sounds simple, it quickly becomes a dash against the clock as you pinpoint the right items in dozens of included categories. If you choose a wrong item, valuable seconds are lost. If you choose a correct item, valuable seconds are given. Are you quick enough to get triple-star ratings? Adventure Mode features an amazing 100 levels to complete and the farther you get, the more difficult it becomes. Free Mode is a race against time as you play to beat your own record by discovering as many items as possible. You can even invite a friend to your house for some local two-player fun!
- Single Player Adventure- & Free-Mode
- Local Two-Player Turn-Based Mode
- 100 Challenging Levels
- 70 Exciting Categories
- 100s Of Items To Discover
- 3-Star Rating System
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page