GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Master the elements in this stealth game where everything burns!
REUNITE YOUR VILLAGEIn a world where magic has all but died out, you've been branded a witch by villainous forces who fear your elemental power. Outsmart the superstitious armies of the Arch Duchess as they hunt you through lush forests, deep caverns, and over frozen mountaintops. Find and free your fellow villagers from captivity, then lead them to safety and reclaim your home.
CONTROL YOUR ENVIRONMENTThrow fireballs to set the world ablaze and terrify your foes. Freeze water to cross impassable lakes, or trap enemies in ice. Move earth itself to grow grass to hide in, or vines to climb and reach new heights. Grow your connection with the elements to learn new abilities, but beware: fire will spread and consume everything in its path including you!
PLAY YOUR WAYCreep through tall grass and conceal yourself in smoke to slip by enemies unnoticed - or burn everything in your path to make your foes panic and flee. Use your enemies fear against them to create opportunities to slip past, or trick them into their own demise. Wildfire lets you play as a ghost, a pyromaniac, and everything in between.
INTELLIGENT, CHALLENGING ENEMIESThe knights, archers, and trained attack bobcats who pursue you will intelligently work together to hunt you down. They will investigate sound disturbances, communicate with each other, and coordinate to close in on your position. Only by turning your environment against these foes can you overcome their superior strength.
TWO PLAYER LOCAL CO-OPWildfire can be played entirely in singleplayer, or in two-player, local co-operative mode on the same screen. Use your elemental powers in tandem with one another to find entirely new ways through Wildfires dense, systemic environment.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page