Zen of Sudoku Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zen of Sudoku game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Relax with hand-painted Japanese-styled backgrounds, no timer and lush natural soundscapes.
- Stimulates your brain to keep it healthy and alert.
- Teaches you the basics of Sudoku through advanced strategies like "naked pairs", "x-wing" and "locked candidates".
- Play unlimited puzzles, print them to finish offline and enter custom puzzles from other sources.
- Unlock trophies, backgrounds and more.