Bluetooth is a universal Bluetooth module patcher for mobile devices that includes useful plugins. After installing it, you can download such plugins, as Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and more They have a better range than real ones and more capabilities. You can download Bluetooth on Google Play exclusively for Android devices.
Functionality – 5/5
The Bluetooth app itself doesn’t do anything, but it allows you to install the True Mouse Plugin and turn your smartphones into a convenient remote controller for any computer or many more other devices with a Bluetooth module enabled. It works with both integrated modules and USD-bundles, so you won’t have problems with connectivity.
Design – 4/5
The Bluetooth latest version looks like an old Android utility, but it’s simple and comfortable to use. You just have to create a pair by pressing the Plus button, choose a device, and enjoy. Settings of sensitivity, language, and other features are intuitive.
Usability – 4.5/5
It’s weird that the Bluetooth APK isn’t a popular app because it opens so many new options! This Bluetooth controller with a True Mouse plugin onboard can do some magic with almost any gadget at your home. First of all, it can link the mobile device to Linux, Windows, and Mac desktop computers and laptops if you turn the Bluetooth on.
Do you have a Smart TV? It must be annoying to type long titles without a keyboard. It’s not a problem anymore because the Bluetooth app can work as a remote keyboard with any Smart TV too. Owners of PS3, PS4, and Xbox One face the same problem, and the same True Mouse solution works on them. It’s impressive how developers managed to make it work with such different platforms. On the other hand, it’s weird why they didn’t include a gamepad layout. It could be so great to play some games on consoles and computers remotely.
Cross-platform use – 3/5
You can currently install Bluetooth only on Android smartphones and tablets. A tablet won’t be too big for this purpose. On the contrary, it’s even more comfortable to control the mouse on a big surface. Unfortunately, the app is compatible only with versions from Android 4.2.2 to Android 6.0. When you install new plugins, the app may be updated to Android 7.1 or later. For this Bluetooth review, we tested the app on devices by several brands, and everything worked fine.
The free Bluetooth app allows you to use all its features by default. You don’t have to pay for additional plugins or purchase a subscription. The app is supported by advertisements, but they’re not too frequent. Plugins are free for the first 10 days, and then you have to purchase a lifetime license.
The Bottom Line
If you ever wanted to make your phone or tablet more universal, then the Bluetooth app is a must-have. It provides you with access to extended features of the average Bluetooth module and to a library of useful plugins.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 4.5
- Replay Value 3
Supports a wide range of devices;
Works with all Android brands;
Free installation and trial for plugins.
No features without plugins.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page