Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
An internet connection and a connection to Xbox Live are required to play this game.Besiege castles and raid villages in this 24 player online experience. Trade in your guns and grenades to test your mettle against cold hard steel on the medieval battlefield. Now including over 25 battlefields, up to 24 player online multiplayer, and an all new Horde Mode. Deep melee combat system allows you to wield an arsenal of 60+ brutal weapons ranging from broad swords to longbows. Switch between the intense combat of first-person to the tactical view of third-person anytime during battle. Team tactics and strategy bring players together to batter down gates and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory. Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page