FIFA 20 is the new entry in the FIFA games series. FIFA 20 game was developed and published by Electronic Arts. By the way, it is the 27th entry in this series. The release date is 27 September 2019. FIFA 20 coming out on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. You can download the latest update of the FIFA 20 on Steam. Follow the releases and announcements about this simulation game on the EA’s official sites.
The game has two editions: Regular and Champions. Both share the same graphics and sound quality. As the developers aimed to create the most realistic football game, FIFA 20 has a lot of famous footballers whose you can play. By the way, 2 famous athletes are depicted on the covers of both games: Eden Hazard (Regular Edition) and Virgil van Dijk (Champions Edition).
The game takes you to the world of football, where you have to go through a difficult career path to become the most famous and highly paid football player. But as the FIFA 20 review showed, the gameplay focuses the most on the new central feature — VOLTA Football which means “returns” on the Portuguese. With a new feature, the game makes the accent on the street football matches, rather than on the traditional. A player can choose among several game modes that adapt the football rules:
- Three versus three;
- Four versus four;
- Five versus five.
With the VOLTA Football, the developers changed the emphasis from the tactical or team playing to the independent and skill play. Besides the VOLTA Football, the game features a lot of classic but improved features from the previous releases. Among them:
- Pro Clubs;
- Ultimate Team;
- Career Mode;
- 92 stadiums, and so on.
FIFA 20 can be played on the PC and console. If you downloaded the game on one of the consoles platforms, then you need to purchase additional controls. But if you are playing on PC, the keyboard and mouse are sufficient. The game uses the commands from the previous entries, therefore, you can quickly remember the main playing commands.
Replay Value 5/5
FIFA 20 can be played in multiplayer and singleplayer modes. As such, it has high replay value. You can cooperate with friends or play against them, take part in matches not only in the stadiums but also on the streets.
The Bottom Line
FIFA 20 is one of the best football simulation games. You can download it on four platforms.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page