Energy Cycle Edge
Energy Cycle Edge Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Energy Cycle Edge game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In 'Energy Cycle Edge', most part of puzzles are three-dimensional, so you'll need to monitor the changes of colors within several linked layers, adding a new facet to the familiar gameplay.
- 44 levels in 4 different sets
- IDM/Ambient soundtrack from different artists
- Random colors mode that allows you to go through any level multiple times
- Classic cells mode for fans of the original game
700MB minimum save size
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page