Puzzler World Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Puzzler World game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Puzzler World is split across two game modes: Quickplay, for a fast puzzle fix, and Challenge, for advance gaming where you can prove your puzzling prowess and tackle a wealth of puzzles and unlockable bonus games on offer.
Successful players can win Hint Tokens to spend on tips and solutions as well as unlock exciting Bonus Games from six additional games to discover; Hangman, Chain Letters, Equate, Jigsaw, Picture Quiz and Missing Piece. The game also boasts a Handwriting Recognition feature which allows players to teach the game their own unique alphabet and handwriting style.
- Challenge: Play for Bonus Games and Rewards, or beat your personal best time.
- Family Favourites: Including Wordsearch, Crossword, Sudoku, Spot-the-Difference, Silhouette, Codeword, Fitword and Link-a-Pix
- Quick Play: An instant way to improve your puzzling skills.
- Bonus Games: Unlock additional bonus games in Challenge mode including Hangman, Equate, Jigsaw, Picture Quiz, Chain Letters and Missing Piece.
- Handwriting Recognition: You can write in your own handwriting style which the game will learn to recognize.