Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours to SunUp
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz or faster
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX compatible video card
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free hard disk space
Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours to SunUp Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours to SunUp game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Enter an explosive world where nitrous erupts and rubber burns. You live your life one race at a time and from midnight to dawn, the adrenaline is on. Feel the raw power of your super-charged engine as you punch the accelerator for cash and hard-won respect.
- Experience an adrenaline rush as you accelerate through 11 realistic 3D locations, including the Pacific coast, mountains, commercial district, highways and more.
- When the sun goes down, unleash your inner outlaw and tame more than 50 tracks, plus all the 1/4 mile challenges you can handle.
- Cash in your skill. Go ahead, put your wallet where your reputation is. Earn big to customize your street machine for peak performance.
- Live the dream. Race to win then watch 55+ cut scenes and nearly 30 minutes of cinematic movies unfold your next mission and racing victim.
- Rule the night streets in Adventure Mode, 1/4 Mile Challenges, Chase Mode, Escape Missions, 'Go To' Competitions and Wild Races where any street is yours for the taking.
- From midnight 'til dawn the adrenaline is on! Tear up the night with 8 hot vehicles. You build 'em from scratch then race 'em for cash.
- You've got nitrous in your veins. Fuel your need for speed as you outmaneuver cops determined to bust up your race.
- Tune your car for maximum street performance. Explore thousands of wicked after-market engine and body combinations. Now you've got it all-speed and style.