Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Buckle up. You're going for a ride. Race at speeds over 140 MPH on dirt, on the proving grounds for today's top professional drivers. Shoulder to shoulder sprint car racing makes for spectacular crashes, and white-knuckle driving. Start out as a small town star and work your way up through the ranks to become a national legend.
- Race as Tony Stewart's #20 Winged Sprint Car.
- Compete on over 20 tracks including Eldora, Dodge City, Williams Grove and world-famous Knoxville Raceway.
- Push your driving abilities to the limit behind the wheel of Midgets, Open-wheeled Modifieds and Winged Sprint Cars.
- Are you the best? Compare your fastest times against racers from around the world in Time Trial mode.
- You're a racing team owner, hiring drivers, signing sponsors, and buying, tuning and improving cars in the extensive Career mode.
- Sprint to unlock 6 never-before-raced vehicles like dune buggies, golf carts and pickup trucks!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page